Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

heeelllllpppppppp!!!!!!!! Al-ghurabah's Avatar

Benefits of surah Kahf every Friday

Insha Allah, you will get in the habit of reading Suratul Kahf every Friday. You can begin on Thursday evening as it is technically "the night of Friday" once Maghrib has arrived.
    Something to make it easier is to read along with a well-known reciter. See the end of this message for some urls of good reciters.

Suratul Kahf Makkan Surah
    18th Surah in the Qur'an
    It's ayat number 110
    Preferences of the Surah
    There are many ahadeeth that enumerate the blessings of this surah in its entirety and regarding the first or last ten ayat.
    1. Abu Darda' ~ may Allah be pleased with him ~ related that the Holy Prophet ~ ~ said, " One who memorized the first ten verses of Suratul Kahf will be secure against the Dajjal (Anti-Christ) . Another version says: "One who commits to his memory the last 10 verses of this surah will remain immune from the Dajjal. [Muslim]
    2. From Baihaqi: He who recites Suratul Kahf on yaumul Jumuah (Friday), Allah will shine a light for him between the two Fridays. [sahih]
    3. From Ahmad, Muslim, An-Nisaa'ie, and Ibn Habban -- that Abu Darda' said the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads the last 10 ayat from Suratul Kahf, he will be immune from the fitnah (corruption) of the Dajjal.
    4. Al Bukhari, Muslim and others: Al Baraa' said a man was reading Suratul Kahf in his home and there was an animal in it (it did not specify if it was a cat or dog or goat -- it just used the general term for animal) that started to become uneasy or nervous. He looked up and saw a mist or a cloud and it deceived him. He mentioned it to the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ and he said, "Read (he said the person's name) for verily sakinah descends for (the recitation of) Qur'an". The person who was reading was 'Aseed bin Hadheer, as At-Tubraani explained.
    5. From At-Tirmithi who proclaimed it sahih: Abu Darda' said, "The Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, 'Whoever reads 3 ayat from the beginning of Suratul Kahf is protected or immune from the fitnah of the Dajjal. In another version it says 10 ayat from the beginning of it or 10 ayat from the end of it.
    6. Ibn Mardwiyah Al Daiya' in "Al Mukhtaar" related that Ali ~ may Allah be pleased with him ~ said that the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said: "Whoever reads (Suratul) Kahf on yaumul Jumuah, he is immune for 8 days from all fitnah that will happen. When the Dajjal comes out, he will be immune to him.
    7. Found in At-Tubraani' s "Al Awsat" and Al Haakim's "Mustadrak" and who declared it sahih, Ibn Mardwiyah and Al Baihaqi and Al Diyaa': Abu Saeed Al Khudari said that the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads Suratul Kahf has a light for him from "maqaamahu" his place (where he is standing) to Makkah; and whoever reads 10 ayat from the end of it (the last 10 ayat) then the Dajjal comes out, he will not be harmed by him.
    8. Al Haakim who said it is sahih -- the hadith of Abu Saeed -- that the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads Suratul Kahf on yaumul Jumuah, a light will shine for him between the 2 Fridays (until the next Friday).Al Baihaqi also provided that hadith in "As Sunan" from the same narrators and from a different chain.
    9. Ibn Mardwiyah from Ibn Omar ~ may Allah be pleased with them both ~ who said the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads Suratul Kahf on yaumul Jumuah, for him light would shine from beneath his foot to 'Aden in the heavens, shining for him on the Last Day and he will be forgiven for what occurs between the 2 Fridays (minor sins)
    10. On the authority of Aiesha ~may Allah be pleased with her~ the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Shall I not inform you of a surah which is so full of greatness it reaches between the heaven and earth and it has blessings written for it of similar proportions (from the sky to earth) whoever reads it on yaumul Jumuah is forgiven what occurred between that Jumuah and the next, in addition to 3 days (i.e. 10 days in all) and whoever reads the last five ayat of it when he goes to sleep, Allah will send him that night what he wants? They said, Yes, O Messenger of Allah. He said: Surat Ashaabul Kahf. [I pray that I have translated this correctly. May Allah forgive me if I have not conveyed it correctly as these are the words the His Messenger, peace be upon him.]
    و من قرأ الخمس شمأواخر منها عند نومه بعثه من أىّ الليل شاء. . .

[My note: Subhaanallah, I truly marvel at all the ways, the opportunities Allah, Most Merciful, gives us to reach Paradise and to protect us from harm. So many of the above ahadeeth make reference to the Dajjal. Now, we may read this and think, "Well, the chances are slim that we'll be confronted with this situation," however, we never know. We know that the emergence of the Dajjal is to happen during the last days before Yaumul Qiyammah, but these "days" are not the 24 hours that make up our daily lives, no, these are really time periods that are set to happen by our Creator, azzau wa jal.
    I recall my first readings about the Dajjal and it did scare me a bit because he will seem to be so powerful and will be able to produce many miracles or what will seem to be miracles. Many good people will be fooled or deceived by him and follow. It will be disconcerting to others to see known pious or good people followi ng what the Dajjal says. This is very scary and it will tend to mislead those weak in faith. It will be an extremely trying time and the fact that he will be given the ability to offer people a choice between what seems to be certain death or life where that which appears as death (fire) will actually be safe is very frightening, but the true believer, when forced to make that decision will choose fire rather than kufr. It will be very frightening. We don't know exactly how this will occur or even when, but we have seen many of the signs of the last days come to pass so it is not farfetched to feel, to think that we are living in some of the last days before the Last Day.
    Therefore, it is a blessing and a mercy from Allah to have this surah as a protection from those days of fitnah ahead. We don't know if these days will occur during our life time or during the lifetime of our children. We should "tie the camel" by memorizing these ayat and encourage our family to do so and their children and their children and so forth so that when it does occur, we and our children and their offspring will be protected. We just don't thank Allah enough for all His Blessings.
    We can achieve this great protection by memorizing a few words -- subhaallah wa nashkurahu] About the Surah Suratul Kahf is a Makkan surah and it is one of five surahs that begin with the phrase "Al Hamdulillah" ; they are -- Al Faatihah, Al-An'aam, Al Kahf, Saba' and Faatir. Each of these surahs beginwith praising Allah, jala wa 'ala, and His Holiness, recognizing His Greatness, Magnificence, Majesty and Perfection. This surah brings us three inspiring and impressive Qur'anic stories, by way of / or for the purpose of confirming its basic purpose of extablishing the correct Aqeedah (Islamic beliefs) and faith in the greatness of the Lord, Full of Majest and Honor.
    As for the first story, it is the story of 'As-haabul Kahf -- the Companions of the Cave, a story which clarifies Islamic beliefs, a story about several believing youths who flea their country for the sake of their religion and take refuge in a mountain cave, then remain there asleep for 309 years. Then Allah reawakens them after this lengthy period.
    The second story is the story of the Prophet Musa ~ ~ with Al-Khidr. It is a story having to do with seeking knowledge, and information or knowledge of the unseen ('ilmul ghaib) which Allah chooses to make know to "al 'abd as-saalih" Al-Khidr whilst Musa does not know until Al-Khidr) informs him, like the story of the boat, the circumstances around the killing of the youth and the building of the wall.
    The third story is of "Thul Qarnain", a king makannu Allah with taqwa (fear of Allah) and a heightened sense of justice, to extend his powers over the inhabited world and to possess mushaariq al ard wa maghaaribaha - the East of the earth and its West, and the issue of his building a great dam.
    Just as the surah uses, for the purpose of its intent, these three stories, it also uses impressive examples in order to explain that the truth is not connected or linked to great wealth or power or sovereignty; it is only tied to correct beliefs. The first example give is the wealthy person who is extremely rich and the poor person "al m'utaza by his beliefs and his belief in the story of the companions of the gardens. The second example given is the "hayatu dunya" or the life of this world and what it consists of. The third example is of the arrogance, pride and deception of Iblis which resulted in his refusal to bow down before Adam ~ alaihi as salaam ` wa ma naalahu min at tarrad wal hurmaan.
    Each of these stories and examples are meant to be taken as a lesson or moral as well as points for reflection.

The Name of the Surah
    It is named Suratul Kahf because of the miraculous divine story in it, the wondrous, strange story of the Companions of the Cave. . .

Re: Benefits of surah Kahf every Friday

jazakallah for that brother, very helpful and excellent explanation of the surah Alhamdulilah ! pls post more notes such as this one,inshaAllah

i think you may have forgotten to add the urls for the reciters..

Jazakallah Kahir bro, i loves stuff like this
    Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
    They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

mashallah

"Will they then not meditate on the Qur'an, or are there locks on the hearts?" 47:27

don't you think that the chapter is called Al-Kahf (the Cave) because of another reason......because the chapter is about secrets which Allah only knows about....and we shouldn't bother trying to unveil it

how long they stayed in Cave?
    how much were they?
    where is the cave?
    who is Al-Khidr?
    where is those two seas where Musa (pbuh) met him?
    who was the king who used to take over the ships?
    how old was the kid killed by Al-Khidr?
    were the two orphans twins?
    who is Zul Qarnin?
    where is Gog and Magog?
    where is the barrier Zul Qarnin built?

all the above questions got no answer.....in the beginning of the chapter the answer to the first two question is "Allah knows" and this is enough.....the same answer shouldn't have been repeated for the rest of the stories as it would be repetitive and boring...........but the wisdom remains......don't go behind small unimportant details and neglect the wisdom of the story........what if the guys of the cave were 10 or even 100...what matters is that they fled from the dominating power of Kufr to live the life of fugitives in a dark cave......

and all the secrets will be unveiled when Allah wills
    Last edited by Al-Nasser; 14-11-06 at 11:24 AM.
    My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Zul-qarnin is 1 of allah's prophet and he is also known as Alexander the Great.
    But the identity of Zul-qarnin in the quran has become of great controversy in recent times and of great interest to muslims.

but for 1 reason or another, i believe the quran was indeed referring to the great Alexander. There are archaelogical evidences and the quranic history of Alexander the Great parallels with some of history of Alexander.

i hope muslims and scholars here who are interested in uncovering some of Alexander's history visit the link given below. Its certainly very interesting and thought provoking.

n yes al-nasser, the surah is indeed of secrets, and so is the rest of the entire quran. that doesnt mean that we should put aside the surah claiming the secrets are for god alone.

the quran was sent to US, to read the holy book and analyse the book and apply it in our daily lives and improve our wisdom.
    by simple rationalising i dont believe allah sent down the quran to put secrets inside not meant for us. i believe secrets are there for us to unveil.

in the quran, there is more than meets the eye. secrets are in between every line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_in_the_Qur'an

wassalam.

Odan

[QUOTE=Al-ghurabah;1359077 " One who memorized the first ten verses of Suratul Kahf will be secure against the Dajjal (Anti-Christ) . Another version says: "One who commits to his memory the last 10 verses of this surah will remain immune from the Dajjal. [Muslim]

Brother, to whom was this first adressed? The Arabs of cource. They knew the meaning of every verse as they read.

Here in India there are 'islamic institutions' which teach memorization of the qur'an without teaching them the meanings. Can one who memorises these verses in this way attain the benefits prescribed? Can one achieve the other benefits promised for reciting the Sura on Fridays if s/he recites it without knowing the meanings?

Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar

Can one who memorises these verses in this way attain the benefits prescribed? Can one achieve the other benefits promised for reciting the Sura on Fridays if s/he recites it without knowing the meanings?
    Of course.

"Beware of the people of personal opinion (in Deeni matters), because the people of opinion are the enemy of the Sunnah, they were unable to safeguard the Ahaadeeth, so they speak (in matters of the Deen) with their opinion, so they go astray and they lead others astray."

Hadhrat `Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab Radhiallaahu `Anhu.

Forgive me if i appear harsh or tactless at time in my replies, I have a great amount of ghayrah for my deen, thus I am quickly angered when people mistreat it.

Sisters: Please, do not send me pm's or wall messages if it's not for a necessity like a translation or a ruling etc, Jazaakunnallaahu Khayr.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    Of course.
    Under what authority do you say this? Please clarify

Quote Originally Posted by aboosait View Post
    Under what authority do you say this? Please clarify
    Narrated by hazrat Aisha radhiallahu ta'aala anha.

Whoever reads the Qur'an and is well versed in it will be in the company of the angels who are all noble and righteous,and the one who recites and falters in it (yet he recites it) will recieve a two fold reward.

Bukhari-Muslim

"Beware of the people of personal opinion (in Deeni matters), because the people of opinion are the enemy of the Sunnah, they were unable to safeguard the Ahaadeeth, so they speak (in matters of the Deen) with their opinion, so they go astray and they lead others astray."

Forgive me if i appear harsh or tactless at time in my replies, I have a great amount of ghayrah for my deen, thus I am quickly angered when people mistreat it.

Sisters: Please, do not send me pm's or wall messages if it's not for a necessity like a translation or a ruling etc, Jazaakunnallaahu Khayr.

Odan

Narrated by hazrat Aisha radhiallahu ta'aala anha.

Whoever reads the Qur'an and is well versed in it will be in the company of the angels who are all noble and righteous,and the one who recites and falters in it (yet he recites it) will recieve a two fold reward.

Bukhari-Muslim
    Brother, to whom was this first adressed? The Arabs of cource. They knew the meaning of every verse as they read even if they were to read with difficulty. You cannot misunderstand this to mean that they did not understand the meaning of Arabic Ayats.

Brother, to whom was this first adressed? The Arabs of cource. They knew the meaning of every verse as they read even if they were to read with difficulty. You cannot misunderstand this to mean that they did not understand the meaning of Arabic Ayats.
    Then bring me proof to say otherwise.

Odan

[PHP]Location:
    Beyond The Mountains
    Interests:
    What are hobbies?
    A job? I've never heard of such a thing. [/PHP]
    I was wondering what your request was until I saw your profile.

[PHP]Location:
    Beyond The Mountains
    Interests:
    What are hobbies?
    A job? I've never heard of such a thing. [/PHP]
    I was wondering what your request was until I saw your profile.
    You afraid of my profile? *Roll Eyes*

Then it's a good thing that you didn't read my profile when i first signed up,you'd probably still be having nightmares.

Odan

Please read again:

[PHP]Originally Posted by aboosait
    Brother, to whom was this first adressed? The Arabs of cource. They knew the meaning of every verse as they read even if they were to read with difficulty. You cannot misunderstand this to mean that they did not understand the meaning of Arabic Ayats.[/PHP]

What proof can you give to prove that an Englishman understands whatever is read to him in English, a man from kerala understands what is read to him in Malayalam or that a Sardarji understands the meaning of what he reads in Punjabi?

I am at a loss how to convince you that anyone born and brought up among Arabs naturally understands whtever he reads in Arabic even if he reads it witth dificulty?

Please read again:

[PHP]Originally Posted by aboosait
    Brother, to whom was this first adressed? The Arabs of cource. They knew the meaning of every verse as they read even if they were to read with difficulty. You cannot misunderstand this to mean that they did not understand the meaning of Arabic Ayats.[/PHP]

What proof can you give to prove that an Englishman understands whatever is read to him in English, a man from kerala understands what is read to him in Malayalam or that a Sardarji understands the meaning of what he reads in Punjabi?

I am at a loss how to convince you that anyone born and brought up among Arabs naturally understands whtever he reads in Arabic even if he reads it witth dificulty?
    I'm not interested in your version of things,i asked you to bring me a hadith that proves me wrong.

Odan

I'm not interested in your version of things,i asked you to bring me a hadith that proves me wrong.
    I have explained in a way that anyone with a little common sense can understand. Please send the following quote to some scholar of Hadeeth and perhaps he will have the answer to your question.

I am at a loss how to convince you that anyone born and brought up among Arabs naturally understands whtever he reads in Arabic even if he reads it with dificulty?
    Last edited by aboosait; 17-11-06 at 02:53 AM.

Aboosait...

A person who reads Surah Kahf with a sincere heart, with or w/o knowing and understand arab or the meaning of it, will insha-allah get the rewards of readin the surah as stated by the original poster.

What allah sees is the heart which is pure. As long has he reads it with a pure heart may allah grant him the reward.

Thus ive got to agree with Abu Mus'ab.

so i dont find it right for u to say that the person wont recieve its reward from allah if the person reading it doesnt understand a word he reads. allah knows the state and purity of the heart of a person. so u have no grounds to say otherwise.

my apologies if im harsh with my words.
    may allah grant u both wisdom n jannah.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by luqman-haqq View Post
    Aboosait...

A person who reads Surah Kahf with a sincere heart, with or w/o knowing and understand arab or the meaning of it, will insha-allah get the rewards of readin the surah as stated by the original poster.

What allah sees is the heart which is pure. As long has he reads it with a pure heart may allah grant him the reward.

Thus ive got to agree with Abu Mus'ab.

so i dont find it right for u to say that the person wont recieve its reward from allah if the person reading it doesnt understand a word he reads. allah knows the state and purity of the heart of a person. so u have no grounds to say otherwise.

my apologies if im harsh with my words.
    may allah grant u both wisdom n jannah.
    PROOF ?

PROOF ?
    allah sees the heart of the believer. simple as that.

proof? read the quran. read the hadith. understand the sincerity of the heart.
    when u understand whats the meaning of 'pure at heart' u would understand what we are trying to tell u.

we not allah to say that when a person reads the surah he wont get any rewards without understanding it. we cant see a person's heart. the purity in it. only allah can.
    simple. we read n we hope with a sincere heart, that we mite get the rewards. insha-allah.

Odan

simple. we read n we hope with a sincere heart, that we mite get the rewards. insha-allah.
    "(This is) a Book (the Qur'aan) which We have sent down to you, full of blessings that they may ponder over it's verses, and that men of understanding may remember" [Soorah Saad (38): 29]

"With clear signs and Books (We sent the Messenger). And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam)) the reminder and the advice (the Qur'aan), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought." [Soorah An-Nahl (16): 44]

Allah, the Most High revealed the Qur'aan as a Mercy and Blessing for people, so that they may understand, contemplate and act upon it. It's passages contain advice and guidance for those who believe in Allah and the Day of Judgment. Hence, a Believer's success in this life and the next largely depends on his understanding and application of the Qur'aan.

One who learns (understands) the Book of Allaah, implements its command and avoids its prohibition, and does not transgress its stated limits, the Qur'aan will then be a proof for him on the Day of Resurrection.

As stated by the Prophet of Allah (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam): "The Qur'aan is a proof on your behalf or against you." [Sahih Muslim no. 432]

Why do people make such a big issue from things.
    If your not an Arab and u read surah kahf and u dont understand it, then read your translation with it, and try to understand and memorise the meaning too n insha allah put effort to ur arabic.
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.

People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Odan

[QUOTE=luqman-haqq;1408192]...............yes al-nasser, the surah is indeed of secrets, and so is the rest of the entire quran. that doesnt mean that we should put aside the surah claiming the secrets are for god alone.

the quran was sent to US, to read the holy book and analyse the book and apply it in our daily lives and improve our wisdom.
    by simple rationalising i dont believe allah sent down the quran to put secrets inside not meant for us. i believe secrets are there for us to unveil.

in the quran, there is more than meets the eye. secrets are in between every line.
    QUOTE]

Aali Imran (3):7

هُوَ الَّذِيَ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ في قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاء الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاء تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلاَّ اللّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلاَّ أُوْلُواْ الألْبَابِ

It is He Who has sent down to you (Muhammad SAW) the Book (this Qur'n).

In it are Verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book [and those are the Verses of Al-Ahkm (commandments, etc.), Al-Far'id (obligatory duties) and Al-Hudud (legal laws for the punishment of thieves, adulterers, etc.)]; and others not entirely clear.

So as for those in whose hearts there is a deviation (from the truth) they follow that which is not entirely clear thereof, seeking Al-Fitnah (polytheism and trials, etc.), and seeking for its hidden meanings, but none knows its hidden meanings save Allh.

And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in it; the whole of it (clear and unclear Verses) are from our Lord." And none receive admonition except men of understanding.
    (Aali Imran 3:7
    )

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by shazm View Post
    jazakallah for that brother, very helpful and excellent explanation of the surah Alhamdulilah ! pls post more notes such as this one,inshaAllah

i think you may have forgotten to add the urls for the reciters..
    http://profile.imeem.com/9-bAuMI/mus...udais_al_kahf/
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Bump

Troll Hunter Supreme Saif-Uddin's Avatar

Zul-qarnin is 1 of allah's prophet and he is also known as Alexander the Great.
    But the identity of Zul-qarnin in the quran has become of great controversy in recent times and of great interest to muslims.

but for 1 reason or another, i believe the quran was indeed referring to the great Alexander. There are archaelogical evidences and the quranic history of Alexander the Great parallels with some of history of Alexander.

i hope muslims and scholars here who are interested in uncovering some of Alexander's history visit the link given below. Its certainly very interesting and thought provoking.

n yes al-nasser, the surah is indeed of secrets, and so is the rest of the entire quran. that doesnt mean that we should put aside the surah claiming the secrets are for god alone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_in_the_Qur'an

wassalam.
    Salaam,

Please don't waste time getting your Information from Wiki, it is often faulty and based on blind assumptions to say the least ...

Point 1. Alexander the Great is not mentioned in the Quran.

Point 2. Zulqarnain (may Allah be pleased with him) Is described as a Moral man, a Muslim ...

therefore,

Zul-Qarnain (as) can Only Be Alexander the Great, IF what the Western historians and so on have Lied and alleged that he was Immoral ...

Otherwise he is not ...

The Kuffar however have had no issues stating how Messed up Alexander the Great was ...

IF however he was a Muslim, and did none of the Repugnant stuff they allege to him, then it is a Possibility that he may have been Zulqarnain ...

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by RazielTemp View Post
    Salaam,

Please don't waste time getting your Information from Wiki, it is often faulty and based on blind assumptions to say the least ...

Point 1. Alexander the Great is not mentioned in the Quran.

Point 2. Zulqarnain (may Allah be pleased with him) Is described as a Moral man, a Muslim ...

therefore,

Zul-Qarnain (as) can Only Be Alexander the Great, IF what the Western historians and so on have Lied and alleged that he was Immoral ...

Otherwise he is not ...

The Kuffar however have had no issues stating how Messed up Alexander the Great was ...

IF however he was a Muslim, and did none of the Repugnant stuff they allege to him, then it is a Possibility that he may have been Zulqarnain ...

http://us.f1616.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?clean=0&fid=Inbox&mid=1_4913937_AIfTi2IAA F6sTZAjWg8RTmVpfMY&pid=2&tnef=&prefFilename=Explan ation+of+Soorat+Al-Kahf.pps&redirectURL=http%3A%2F%2Fus.mc1616.mail.y ahoo.com%2Fmc%2FshowMessage%3Fcmd%3Ddownload.failu re%26fid%3DInbox%26mid%3D1_4913937_AIfTi2IAAF6sTZA jWg8RTmVpfMY%26pid%3D2%26tnef%3D%26prefFilename%3D Explanation%2Bof%2BSoorat%2BAl-Kahf.pps&view=none&cb=parent.attachmentFail
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Salaam,
    You are right, pls check "

Cyrus The Great King of the Persian Empire, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Xpo...b2AHT3t0-wAPAA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcD67-rCPck
    Wasalaam

Zul Qarnain is not mentioned in the Quran, this is a big myth that people need to get over Zul Qarnain was a wali of Allah swt and Alexander was gay how can you compare the two